Before discussing the most useful questions for communicating in an online chat, it is worth saying a few words about how to behave when you first meet.
If you want to make a favourable impression on your interlocutor and hope to continue communication, then:
- Do not impose. Obviously, when you like somebody, you want to know everything about this person. But when you first meet, the main thing is not to push. Do not fill the person up with a lot of questions; do not try to tell everything about yourself. Just communicate on abstract topics, and the conversation will get better itself. Be sure, if your interlocutor is interested in you, you will not have to make any effort to make the conversation flow.
- Ask questions, but moderately. It is not an interview, do not conduct a survey. Be engaged in the dialogue, ask and answer questions, but do not build a question-and-answer communication. Just talk and clarify any points so that everything is natural.
- Never ignore questions raised, answer them.
- Laugh, flirt, but do not play the role of who you are really not. If you come up with a legend, then follow it. However, remember that it is very easy to get lost in lies, so it is better to focus on natural and sincere behavior.
Next let’s move on to the best questions for video chatting.
Top 5 questions for dating in a chat
Selecting the best questions to start a conversation in a video chat is very difficult. There is definitely no universal approach here – every person is an individual, and it is very difficult to choose the most suitable questions for communication. However, to maintain the conversation, you can rely on common topics and ask general questions. For example:
- Do you often come here?
- Do you have a hobby? What do you like doing in your free time, if you have some?
- Do you like extreme sports? Which one?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What is your favorite film, series?
Try to ask questions that you are able to answer yourself. The fact is that in order to maintain the conversation and reveal some information about yourself, you will have to do it. So be careful. Do not forget that there is a very useful question “And you?” which can be used at any time of the conversation.
There are topics that should be avoided when meeting a person for the first time, such as too personal questions, religion, politics, social problems. Just start a conversation and soon you will be able to make your own “Top 5 questions for dating in the chat”.